An opportunity has become available for an Accounts-focused Administrator to join a busy and successful company located 20 minutes north of Newcastle. This role is integral to the administrative and financial operation of the business.
If you want to be a part of a cohesive team that provides exceptional customer service, then this is the role for you!
General duties will include:
- Accounts payable, entering invoices and online payments
- Raising and issuing purchase orders
- Booking and organising travel arrangements
- Payroll processing and HR administration
- Accounts reconciliation
- General office administration, reception, ordering stationary, postage and banking, filing etc.
We are seeking an energetic candidate who thrives within a team environment and who will deliver first-class support. Your communication skills will be second to none and attention to detail is a must.
To be successful you will have:
- Minimum three years' experience using MYOB, Xero, QuickBooks or similar
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with all stakeholders
- Strong accounts payable experience.
To be considered for this great opportunity to join a business experiencing exciting growth, click "APPLY" or call Kathy Lewis on 02 4929 1666 for a confidential discussion.