- Dynamic team environment
- Maitland area
- Permanent, full time opportunity
Our client is a leading professional services firm based in the Maitland area. Continued success and growth have resulted in the need for an Accounts Assistant to join their dynamic team.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Management of all aspects of Accounts Payable
- Assist with administration across the finance team
- Monthly accrual of expenses with the assistance of the financial controller
- Reconciliations for group bank accounts and corporate cards
- Processing of employee expense claims
To be successful in this role:
- An understanding of Accounting Standards and Principles
- High attention to detail and ability to manage competing priorities
- Experience with MYOB or similar Electronic Banking Software
- Excellent written and verbal skills
We are seeking a confident and vibrant individual that has excellent attention to detail and a pro-active approach. If you are looking to further your career "APPLY NOW" or for a confidential discussion, please contact Kathy Lewis on 02 4927 2007.