- Picturesque location in Lake Macquarie
- Friendly and fast paced environment
- Part-time permanent opportunity
Our client is a leader in the exciting and ever-evolving leisure industry. Situated on a waterfront property on the Northern side of Lake Macquarie, this successful business presents its staff with a beautiful setting to enjoy every day.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Accounts and Administration Officer is responsible for the ongoing maintenance of accounts, payroll and general administration.
The main duties of this role will include (however not limited to):
- Accounts Payable including entry of invoices and processing payments
- Full function Accounts Receivable
- Payroll for 12 staff including processing superannuation payments and PAYG
- Entering stock into inventory system
In order to be considered for this fantastic role you will have:
- Previous experience in an all-round Accounts and Payroll position
- Previous experience with MYOB (essential)
- Experience using an inventory management system such as pacsoft
- Intermediate skills in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- The ability to prioritise workload, work autonomously and problem solve effectively
This position is three days per week Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday's and 1 rostered weekend day per month
Our client is looking for an immediate start for this position so if you are interested in this exciting opportunity please send your application including covering letter and resume through to Kathy Lewis today by clicking "Apply" now.