Part Time Accountant
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation
- Dynamic and innovative team environment
- Commencing March - 24 hours per week over 3-5 days
Our client is Australia's leading drone training company and is in rapid growth mode. They pride themselves on delivering the highest level of qualifications available to aspiring Drone Pilots.
With their expansion in the Newcastle market, an opportunity has become available for an Accountant to join their team. The role will suit an experienced professional who is wanting to enjoy more work-life balance through working part time.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will work closely to streamline and improve processes as well as completing financial and accounting tasks. The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall integrity of internal and external financial reporting and accounting operations.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Preparing financial reports
- Supervising month-end and year-end close processes
- Creating and implementing finance policies and procedures
- Analysis of financial information and reporting back to senior executive team and the board of directors
- Assisting with the day-to-day processes of the financial team with Payroll, AR and AP
- Developing and monitoring cashflow and budget forecasting.
The role will suit a qualified CA/CPA (ideally) with a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role. Ideally our client is looking for someone to work part time three to four days per week, or five days during school hours.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, inquisitive, innovative and truly add value to this progressive company. In return you will enjoy a great environment and an attractive remuneration package.
Click "Apply" to submit a current version of your CV and a covering letter addressing the above criteria. For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Chris Anderson on 02 4929 1666.
Applications close on Monday 19th of March 2018.