- 12-month part time casual on hire position
- Collaborative team environment
- Attractive hourly rate
peoplefusion have this exciting part time (3 days per week) opportunity working with a dynamic and innovative organisation that operates within the coal mining industry in the Newcastle area. Driven by a strong, experienced and highly commercial management team, our client employs staff that are focused, team orientated and motivated in their careers.
The role is responsible for a range of Management Accounting functions including, accounting and administration controls, payroll, annual budgets and business planning, financial analysis, forecasting and reporting. Business partnering is a big part of this role and working closely with all Departments to ensure cost visibility is key.
Key duties include:
- Monitor expenditure and highlight opportunities for improvement in cost control
- Implement appropriate budgeting, planning and cost control tools to enable successful cost management
- Provide cost & statistical reporting to management
- Oversee accounts payable activities and perform payroll activities
To be considered you will need:
- Formal tertiary qualifications in accounting/commerce or related discipline
- 5 + years' experience (ideally within heavy industry)
- Experience using an ERP system i.e. Pulse, SAP, JDE
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels
- A results driven work style with a commitment to continuous improvement
If you are ready to take on this challenge and love the idea of working for a well-known and dynamic organisation, apply now or call Amy King on 0437062511 for further information.
|Contract Type:||Temporary/Contract Recruitment|
|Location:||Newcastle, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Amy King|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2021 12:44|