Our client is a multinational organisation that is a market leader in the Transport Hydraulic industry.
About the role
They currently have an amazing opportunity for an experienced professional who is inquisitive, innovative and enjoys building efficiencies to join their team. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), you will be highly motivated, have excellent communication and organisation skills and strong attention to detail.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of monthly financial reports, balance sheet reconciliations and intra-group reconciliations
- Foreign currency accounting and reporting
- Assist in the preparation and consolidation of budgets, mid-term plans and other forecasts
- Back up to payroll processing
- Bank reconciliations and cashflow monitoring inclusive of foreign exchange
- Completion of BAS, superannuation compliance and payroll tax returns
- Compliance with group consolidation reporting timetable
- Assist with streamlining financial and management reporting
- Analysing financial information and recommending areas for opportunity and improvement
- Preparation of statutory accounts including relevant workpapers
- Support and supervise day-to-day processes including Payroll, AR and AP
The role will suit a degree qualified Accountant with a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role. Advanced excel skills are essential. Experience with Oracle's Hyperion Financial Management and Greentree Computer Systems is an advantage. Chartered Accountants who are seeking a commercial role are also encouraged to apply.
The successful candidate will be able to think laterally, have exceptional communication skills and enjoy working in an environment where customers deserve the best products and service. In return you will enjoy a supportive team environment and an attractive remuneration package.
How to apply
To learn more about key responsibilities, company culture and associated benefits of this opportunity, please contact Sare Simeonov on 02 4927 2010 for a discussion in the strictest confidence or click "apply for this job" to submit your covering letter and CV.
Applicants are encouraged to apply promptly as the recruitment process will commence immediately.