- Opportunity to join a growing organisation
- Rutherford location
- Diverse and hands-on lead accounting role
Our client Androck Engineering and Mining P/L is a leading mining engineering, service and manufacturing company and is in growth mode. They pride themselves on delivering the highest level of service and maintenance work on various mining equipment. They also manufacture equipment and have gained an enviable reputation for the quality of their products. From humble beginnings in 2005 they have grown to a current team of over 40.
The role & required experience
You will work closely to streamline and improve processes as well as completing financial and accounting tasks. The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall integrity of internal and external financial reporting and accounting operations.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Preparing financial reports.
- Completing monthly returns, BAS, month-end and year-end accounts.
- Pro-actively developing and monitoring cashflow and budget forecasting.
- Creating and implementing finance policies and procedures.
- Developing and presenting sales and job cost and analysis reports to management.
- Analysis of financial information and reporting back to the General Manager on areas for opportunity and improvement.
- Assisting with the day-to-day processes of the financial team with Payroll, AR and AP.
The role will suit an Accountant (CA/CPA ideally) with a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role. Working across sales, service and engineering, this role is varied, challenging and hands on. Chartered Accountants who are seeking a commercial role are encouraged to apply.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, inquisitive, innovative and truly add value to this progressive company. In return you will enjoy a great environment and an attractive remuneration package.
How to apply
To learn more about key responsibilities, company culture and associated benefits of this opportunity, please contact Sare Simeonov on 02 4927 2010 for a discussion in the strictest confidence or click "apply for this job" to submit your covering letter and CV. Applications close 5th May 2019.