Our client is a leader in mining equipment and services, based at Rutherford this position is responsible for the accurate and timely provision of financial support services to the regional and locally based national operating teams. Operating broadly across the group, but with primary responsibility to the region, the position will have regular interaction with sales, operations and product support functions and will provide guidance, support and direction, ensuring good business practices are adhered to.
The business has a healthy culture of open communication, transparency and honesty. Your relationship building skills, confidence and personable nature will enable you to establish trust quickly and adopt the culture naturally.
This position is a 3-6 month contract with opportunity to extend.
The key responsibilities for this position will include:
- Drive the month end process, including the review of data inputs, and generation of various financial reports.
- Attend to the timely and accurate preparation and distribution of weekly sales, labour and other operational reporting requirements.
- Seek meaningful ways to further develop and enhance various internal processes and procedures.
- Play a key role in the formulation of quarterly forecasts and annual budgets.
- Assist head office and other regional commercial and financial staff meet audit requirements as required.
- Maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders across the local and national business.
To be considered for this role, you will be:
To be considered for this opportunity apply now or call Sally Bartley on 4929 1666 for a confidential discussion.
Applications close on Friday 20th October 2017.