- A rewarding role with a local NFP organisation
- Empowering people to excel in their business
- Inclusive and community driven culture
The Business Centre is a community invested organisation that has been responding to the needs of entrepreneurs, businesses and governments for more than 35 years. They are a not-for-profit organisation with the sole purpose of creating sustainability; in jobs, businesses, urban and rural economies. They deliver experience-led advice, mentoring, education and connections to achieve customer and community goals.
About the role
The Receptionist/Client Services Officer is the first point of contact for The Business Centre and is responsible for creating an exceptional customer service experience. Strong communication and organisational skills and a professional demeanour make you stand out. You provide ongoing administrative support to the team and assist with various client-centric tasks - integral to the success of their reputable organisation. This is a 12-month maternity leave contract with a view for an extension within the business for the right person.
Day-to-day you will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Meeting and greeting clients by phone, live chat, email or in person
- Share in the vision of creating sustainable economies and resilient communities.
- Triage client enquiries and refer to the most appropriate Business Advisor or external service;
- Management of Business Advisors calendars;
- Management of Virtual Tenants, including attending to enquiries, onboarding, assisting with the promotion of the service and reporting
- Maintaining databases and records;
- Management of Activity Tracker daily for live reporting purposes
- Providing administrative support to the Team as required in a fair and equable way.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A warm, friendly and professional manner
- At least 5 years of experience in a reception and administration role
- Certificate or Diploma in Business Administration, small business or related discipline or equivalent professional experience
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team and to multitask
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams
- A willingness to learn and assist others.
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity please click "apply for this job" to submit your cover letter and CV.
For more information please contact Kerri Richards at email@example.com or call me on 0490 936 155.