We are looking for an accounts payable whiz, someone with great customer service skills and who has great attention to detail, for an accounts payable and client management consultant role.
Our client is a plan manager for NDIS users and their providers. This full-time role is an addition to their high performing and growing team.
The role supports NDIS clients track and manage their budgets, invoices, and approvals.
The day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Responding to all inbound phone and email enquiries, providing excellent customer service to NDIS users and their providers
- Accurately inputting and cross-checking information into systems used to track NDIS plans
- Communicating clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, with users and their providers about fund balances and plan rollovers
- Troubleshooting and resolving plan funding and invoice problems, providing both excellent customer service and appropriate resolution for users and providers
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Proven accounts payable experience
- Proven strong customer service experience and interpersonal skills
- Strong experience using systems and databases, with excellent MS word and excel skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage competing demands
- Agile, resourceful and ability to think quickly and provide appropriate resolution
- Able to work on multiple tasks with a very high level of accuracy and with great attention to detail
- A self-starter with initiative and the desire to own the role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a clear, concise and empathetic approach to dealing with clients
- Experience in and knowledge of NDIS, and the claiming rules will be highly regarded, but is not essential
How to apply
If you are interested, click "apply for this job" to submit your covering letter and CV. Close date for applications will be midnight Monday 14th November 2021.
Enquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 4927 1666.
At peoplefusion we don’t just accept diversity and inclusion —we celebrate it! We strive to create an environment of equal opportunity regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lifestyle, age, religion or physical ability, and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. If you require any assistance with your application please don’t hesitate to contact us