- Newly established Australian division
- A pivotal role managing day to day accounts functions
- Contribute to the success of a start-up operation
Advanced Diesel Engineering (ADE) was established in 1997 as a small family-run business servicing generators from two small vans in the UK. It was acquired by the PBE Group in the past year and is currently a market leader in the supply, installation and maintenance of power generation and distribution systems, bespoke noise control solutions and containers/enclosures built to exact size and shape requirements meeting both acoustic and environmental restrictions.
As we speak, ADE is expanding into the Australian market to meet the demands of global customers with a newly established Hexham facility.
About the role
The Accounts Administrator plays a pivotal role in managing accounts receivable, accounts payable and assisting with financial accounting for month end. The role includes the maintenance of administration systems and processes and general office operations.
This is a great opportunity to be part of the core team for a start-up operation that is backed by the experience and support of a reputable brand.
Day-to-day you will have the following primary responsibilities across Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions:
- Enter, review and set up payment of supplier invoices for weekly payment runs
- Verify employee expense claims and set up payments
- Follow up outstanding supplier invoices and goods receipting
- Reconciliation of supplier statements as required
- Follow up outstanding customer invoices and prepare and distribute statements
- Receipting and processing payments plus reconciliation of the daily bank statements
- Provide regular reports on receipting, processing and overdue accounts
- Assist in the preparation of relevant General Ledger reconciliations monthly
- Enter timesheets for Payroll purposes
- Provide ad hoc assistance to the team where required
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in accounts administration
- Excellent communication skills
- An eye for detail and the ability to critically analyse and investigate an issue to a conclusion
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Advanced skills in problem solving and process improvement
- Well presented and professional
- Highly motivated and a want to succeed and contribute to the success of the business
- An ability to build and maintain relationships with external stakeholders
If you are keen and interested in this opportunity please click "apply for this job" to submit your covering letter and CV.
For more information please contact Kerri Richards 0490 936 155 email@example.com or call us on 02 4929 1666.